The field of SCADA and control systems security is growing rapidly and Lofty Perch continues to grow to meet current and future client needs. As a center of excellence in the field of SCADA and control Systems cyber security we maintain very high levels of expertise, engineering capability, and business confidentiality. Lofty Perch is looking for motivated and experienced ICS Cyber Security professionals with excellent customer service skills to help customers assess, design, and strengthen their control systems security capability. The successful candidate will possess strong consulting skills, be adept in leading multiple projects under tight deadlines, and possess in-depth domain expertise working with industrial control systems in a relevant industry such as Energy, Oil & Gas (upstream/midstream/downstream), Chemical, Transportation, Water/Wastewater, Mining and Manufacturing.
If you have a solid background in Information Security, Control Systems security, or industrial automation engineering and are looking for the next level of challenge and commitment, we would like to hear from you.
We continue to add to our team with qualified people in many areas. We are currently seeking experts with some or all of the following qualifications:
- Senior Security Engineers (7+ yrs Information Security/Industrial Automation)
- Senior Control Systems Engineers (CAP, EE, ChemE, Energy, Gas, Water, Transportation)
- Security Analysts (5+ yrs Information Security, CISSP/CISM/CISA)
- Experience managing and leading technical teams in the design and delivery of ICS cyber security projects
- Expertise on building industrial control systems security programs, including hands-on implementation and assessment of security controls
- Expert level knowledge of tools and technologies used for industrial control systems and enterprise security
- Proven ability and understanding of the components that comprise a successful industrial control systems security program
- Familiarity with how to collect, analyze, and escalate security events; respond to computer security incidents, and/or collect, analyze, and disseminate cyber threat intelligence related to Operational Technology (OT) assets
- Must have the ability to quickly master, simplify, and communicate the value proposition of complex subjects to clients
- Experience with operational technologies such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software, and Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Fundamental understanding of IT and OT network communication protocols (For example: TCP/IP, UDP, DNP3, Modbus, IEC 61850, OPC, OPC UA, PROFINET, etc.)
- Familiarity with the critical tools used in security event analysis, incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis, or other areas of security operations
- Familiarity with cyber security operations, event monitoring, and SIEM tools
- Familiarity with Unix and Windows operating systems and administrative tools
- Understanding of security controls for common platforms and devices, including Windows, Unix, Linux, PLCs, controllers, and network equipment
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline (or equivalent work experience) is preferred.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org